1) Platinum Rule: We pledge to maintain a higher standard than the “golden rule” which states that we will treat others the way we want to be treated. The Alpha “platinum rule” states that we must treat those who come to us for assistance the way they want to be treated.
2) Compassion: We pledge to hold genuine empathy and concern for the well-being of those who seek our guidance. All Alpha professionals will listen carefully and continuously to gain true understanding of each individual’s needs.
3) Excellence: We pledge to seek the highest standard of excellence in the professionals we engage and in every program or service, we offer. Alpha members will continually request and examine feedback from all those who benefit from our programs and services.
4) Integrity: We pledge to remain forthright and honest with all of those who seek our divorce mediation guidance. We recognize the importance of honesty among our team members and our clients.
5) Respect: We pledge to recognize that while our professionals may hold knowledge unknown to those who seek our services, they will be available to meet the needs of those who seek their assistance. They will not hold themselves above or below others, but will engage in a relationship of mutual respect.
Deciding to pursue divorce is a very difficult decision, but now your choice of how you proceed is even more critical for you and your family’s ability to move to toward a better future. Alpha’s 7-Step divorce mediation program offers a different approach to the divorce process. Download our ebook on how divorce mediation may work for you.