West Chester University
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
La Salle University
Master of Arts, Clinical Counseling Psychology,
August 2002 – present
Crisis Worker, Lenape Valley Foundation, Doylestown, Pa
- Responsible for mental health assessments for level of care.
- Triage phone calls from clients.
- Work with insurance companies to approve psychiatric hospitalizations.
- Work with inpatient facilities to set up admissions for clients.
- Work with Bucks County Mental Health System to facilitate 302 petitions.
- Provide drug and alcohol assessments using PCPC criteria.
April 2004 – Present
Outpatient therapist, Private Practice, Doylestown, PA
- Provide therapy for children, adolescents, and families.
- Use play therapy techniques when working with young children.
- Work with clients with addictions including substance abuse and eating disorders.
July 2004 – July 2005
Prison Psychologist, Bucks County Prison, Warrington, PA
- Assess inmates for suicide risk.
- Provide competency evaluations for court trials.
- Administer psychological testing to inmates.
December 2001 – August 2002
Owner/Operator, MV Cleaning Service, Newtown, PA
- Supervised two employees while providing cleaning services to 10-15 homes