M.S.W. Fordham University, May 1996
B.S. SUNY at Cortland College, May 1992
Private Mental Health Practice, Quakertown, Pa
- Provides outpatient therapy to individuals, children, adolescents and families
- Areas of Practice: depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, women’s issues ADHD, behavior modification for children, play therapy, adolescent phase of life issues, parenting skills
Penn Foundation, Sellersville, Pa
- Managed large caseload of voluntary outpatient clients through a managed care provider group.
- Maintained client records including: treatment plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
1996 – 1997
Family Enrichment Center, Lansdale, Pa
- Provided individual and group therapy for adjudicated adolescent females in a group home setting utilizing the wraparound theoretical approach.
- Developed and implemented individualized behavioral treatment plans to enhance the client’s behavioral, social, and educational skills.
- PA Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- PA Licensed Social Worker
- Qualified Clinical Social Worker